If your company would like to donate products or services, we will recognize your company on this page, on our monthly e-news letter “Restoration News” and at our events. Thousands of people visit the Terminal each year and will see that your business is helping to preserve a Buffalo landmark.
The CTRC is also a registered 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit corporation, and your donation may be tax-deductible. Consult with your tax adviser for more information.
The following businesses have graciously provided their support:
- Towne MINI - 2-Year Lease or $5,000 Raffle
- M&T Bank - $25,000 Matching Funds and $10,000 Dyngus Day Sponsor
- Robby Takac - Narration for upcoming video
- Zee’s Property Services, Inc - $10,000 In-kind of Services; $400 Original Blueprints; $1,300 Dyngus Day Sponsor
- Emedco - Safety Supplies & Equipment
- Paragon Advertising - Soon to be Produced Promotional Video
- Clark Rigging - “Lift” of Towne MINI Cooper to Tower
- Zenger Group - 1,500 Prints for Adopt-A-Tile Campaign
- Iroquois Job Corps - Masonry Services
- IBEW - Electrical Services
- Broadway Fillmore ALIVE - Chip In Campaign to return an original sconce to the CTRC
- Allied Building Products Corp - Hard Hats for our Hard Hat Tours
- Quikrete - Mortar for Job Corps Project
- ProSquared Facility Services - Reconditioning of Entry Lobby Terrazzo
- Custom Carpet Centers - Dyngus Day Sponsor (In-Kind)
- Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association Local 71 – Reproduction of Preservation Award Winning Concourse Sconces
- Bricklayers Local 3 – Masonry Volunteerism
- Navarro Gallery - $3,000 to our Roof Fund
- Turn the Page Books - Gift Shop Management
- Cortese Brothers Construction Company - Promotion
- Ortner’s Overhead Doors
- Classic Fence Co. Inc.
- Abbott Door Company
- Lakeshore Hardware and Tool Rental
The following groups or individuals have made significant donations of time, money or Central Terminal artifacts.
- Jerry Arnst – Restaurant Restoration Fund
- Joe Rafter – Replica Public Telephone Sign
- Cheektowaga Town Hall – Various building signs and artifacts
- The Christine Car Club